The emerging and changing reporting requirements for governmental entities have created new challenges for state and local governments. Our experienced professionals help you comply with these requirements and thrive in a heavily regulated marketplace. As a full service audit and accounting firm, our partners and professional staff are hands on with extensive accounting and auditing experience, including knowledge of the complex requirements of Government Accounting Standards, Government Auditing Standards and the newly enacted Uniform Grant Guidance. Our firm demonstrates a commitment to the quality of our audit services and the importance of such audits by maintaining membership in the AICPA Government Audit Quality Center. Additionally, Partner Brian Green is a member of the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Council.
Because of our experience, we offer a variety of services including:
- Financial statement audits of state and local governments
- Compliance audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, the Single Audit Act, and other regulatory or local grantor agency reporting requirements
- Training and assistance implementing new GASB pronouncements
- Board and Finance Committee training and education
- Internal control review and recommendations
- Assistance with developing and reviewing indirect cost rates
- Development and evaluation of the budgeting process
- Analyzing and forecasting cash flows
- Financial and operational reviews of specific departments, services or programs
- Assistance with meeting debt covenants and other legal requirements
- In compliance with the Government Auditing Standards, a copy of our most recent peer review is available for your inspection.